Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Weight Talk

There was a weight check today and *drum rolls* I GAINED WEIGHT!!
I am very pleased indeed.
I haven't gain any weight for around 10 years or more, and I know I am too skinny so imagine my joy when I found out I had put on so weight.

The last time there was a change in my weight was when I was 17 or 18, I can't really remember. That was a weight loss of around 3-5kg. Ever since then, I haven't gain any weight.

I'm actually quite worried about talking weight here but whatever makes me happy yeah? Ha.

Well.... maybe I should talk a bit about my lifestyle or eating habits?
I don't control what I eat or how often I eat or snack. Sometimes even when I am feeling full, I still can't help but snack a little. The only thing that I sometimes control is the time of my last snack or meal. I try not to eat anything too heavy after 8-9pm. But this is sometimes impossible especially in my previous job or when I was working those non office hours jobs, like when I was working as a part time waitress or sales assistant during school days.

I'm feeling hungry already! So I'm off to snacky snack and head to bed. Today is a super information overload day! My brain needs to zzz.

Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

Jenny December 20, 2010 at 11:23 PM  

Congrats on gaining :)! My Mom is underweight so I know how excited she is when she gains any. It can be just as difficult to gain it as it can be to lose it I believe :)

Tutti Patuti December 21, 2010 at 2:41 AM  

i gained weight too. i was underweight.. but now i'm a little bit plumped. it's hard to lose weight for me though..

but congrats on gaining weight.. most ppl rather lose weight though

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP