Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 27, 2009

More please!

Lazy/busy me lately.
But I have been snapping pics everywhere I go.
So here goes!

My 2nd piece of heart shaped jewelry.
Used up my Rosebud Lip salve.
I like the pomegranate scent!
Made a trip to Kino.
I almost bought this.
Sephora finally bought in Juice Beauty!
Boscia!
Last but not least, Caudalie!
Went to the Expo sale.
Some Xmas gifts from Gap for my friends.
Even snacks were on sale. Haha!
Bought a blouse from French Connection.
YSL have withdraw their brand from Singapore.
No more YSL!!
It is only available in duty-free now.
So they were on sale too. Not sure if they were considered clearance.
I got these!
I am thinking of giving this as Xmas pressie for my bf's mum.
Should I?? But its so pretty...... hehehe.
I love this!
The gold packaging of YSL make it look so elegant and luxurious.
For my mum. Its really a gloss although it looks so red.
Givenchy blusher. Without casing. Very sweet colour. But hardly any shimmer.
End the shopping trip with some Nachos from Julius.
Look at this Corgi puppy! at my recent dog show.
She was chewing on the ribbon of my flats.
My bf said Corgis look like dwarf.
I can't believe I paid S$46 (or is it S$56) for this.
But there is a reason why.
When I saw Ah Sa wearing it in 小酒窝 mtv, I thought it look so pretty with all the little jewels glittering in the sun.
And when I spotted this! I was elated!
BUT I really did think and consider very long before I finally pull out my wallet.
But isn't it sweet?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP