Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Aftermath of New Moon

It is approx 12+hrs since I caught New Moon.
I remember leaving the theater feeling dreamy.
And I asked myself, if all these is real.
I am a hopeless romantic and the whole love triangle between a human, a werewolf and a vampire....leave me wishing this is all real. HAHA.

Onto the movie.
There was a scene when Jacob stood up and took off his tee and reveal his oh so yummy bod and I was happily staring and salivating when a bunch of girls siting in front me shriek with excitement.
It was funny and everybody in the theater laughed.
But when I recovered from it, the scene was over!!! Like over!!!

Throughout the 130mins, I was ogling at Jacob's taut bod and small eyes.
I left the theater declaring that I am Team Jacob.
I always always have a soft spot for the guy in a love triangle who is so devoted to the girl and fails to get her love.
When Bella said "Don't make me choose. It has always been Edward."
I cursed and the tears streaked down my cheek.
This leave my bf laughing.

I have to watch it again.

4 comments:

MilknCookiie November 28, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

Haha, are you talking about the scene where Jacob was trying to help Bella when she fell off her motorcycle? People I know keep talking about it. XD Theyre like "Bella, you're bleeding! * TAKES OFF SHIRT *" Oh, Jacob. ♥

★ Cookiie

rene November 28, 2009 at 11:43 PM  

Yes! OMG. It is THAT scene!
LOL. Your friend is hilarious.

Yay! Cookiie you are team Jacob too??!

I have to watch it again.
Oh no. I am repeating myself.

freshelle November 30, 2009 at 8:38 AM  

lol i'm not a fan of twilight (haven't read the books/watched movies),,,but i'm def team jacob...edward is really awkward!

Yumeko December 2, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

i havent watched this yet but i hope to do soon!!!!

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP