Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Magazine Haul

it is only after I posted these pictures then I realize that I lost my Non-no!
I searched high and low but I just could not find it.
This is one of the good issue with lots of information on hair tutorial....
I might just have to repurchase it.
Non-no where are you?
Spring
Steady. December 09
Sweet pastel colour pouches! From HbG.
I think I want this for my birthday pressie! But that is like another 3 months.
Coach new collection! I am not a fan of Coach BUT this does not even look likes it from Coach.


bow_darkred_nw.gif picture by rene_ling85


3 comments:

Giovanna December 12, 2009 at 3:16 AM  

Oh I want all those magazines! They look so fabulous!
xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

Giovanna December 12, 2009 at 3:17 AM  

Ps: Thanks for adding my link to your blogroll. I added yours to mine too :)
xo
Giovanna

rene December 17, 2009 at 11:00 AM  

Hi Giovanna!

Your most welcome!
Yes! I love magazines. Those are all Japanese magazine!

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP