Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Snip snip

New haircut!キラキラ
Hmmm.... I do like it but every time I flip Nonno or Vivi I start to regret.
I needed to do something to my hair badly, it was getting so thick.
My head hurts every time i tied my hair up in a ponytail.
I really wanted to keep it long again.
So I went to my stylist and told her I just needed a trim and I wish to keep it long.
She told me my hair was not out of shape, it was just very very thick.
Then advise me to rebond it like before if I wish to keep it long.
I wanted my hair long but natural.
Rebonding it will yes, flatten it but it will be unnaturally straight.

I think its called inverted bob.
Isn't it so Victoria Beckham?
I really rather prefer a softer cut.
Oh well.... I'll just wait for it to grow.
Meanwhile I will enjoy the fuss free new haircut!
Shorter blow drying time and styling time.
I can even save my shampoo and conditioner!
I sound like an 'auntie'!smile.gif image by rene_ling85

Posing with my early Xmas pressie from the bf! ドキドキ
It's the Guava moisturizer from Korres! 音譜

Dinner
The bf had this.
The dumpling was yummy! Very thin and delicate skin.
The fried noodle was a let down.
It tasted like Xing Zhou Mee Fen.

Some weeks ago. At Mango
I wanted to get a nautical stripe top but this does not look nice on me.
I love this and it only cost S$20.にひひ

What hairstyle do you always want to get? But have yet to?
I want to know!



4 comments:

MilknCookiie December 4, 2009 at 2:53 AM  

The cut is really nice ! I wish I have enough courage to cut my long hair. I think I'd start crying, haha. ^^; I'd also get the inverted bob. Getting straight bangs again on Saturday though, maaaybe cut it a tad bit shorter (my hair is starting to reach my butt, so yeah xD).

★ Cookiie

rene December 4, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

Hi Cookiie,
Thank you sweets!
Cut your hair when you are going to begin a new stage in life! I am sure you won't cry anymore. haha! Bangs! I can't wait to see it!

Giovanna December 10, 2009 at 3:20 AM  

The haircut is really lovely! I always wanted to have very short hair, kind of boyish, but I was never brave enough to do it, maybe in the future :)
xoxo
Ps: Thanks for the sweet comment!
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

rene December 10, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

Hi Giovanna,

Thanks for popping by and commenting!
I think short pixie cuts gives a lot of character! Try it!

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP