Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Our Second Musical - Voyage de la Vie

Last weekend, the bffs gave me a pair of tickets for a musical! This was the second musical I watched with the bf. The first was Cats! But unlike Cats which is purely a theatrical musical, Voyage de la Vie comprises of breathtaking circus acts, contortion, trapeze, juggling and last but not least magic. It really kept me at the edge of my seat.

Photography was not allowed. But I sneakily took some shots. The moon looks so enchanting. This was the beginning of a Trapeze-Contortion act by Aurelia Cats. She is a beauty! Her act was one of my favorite!

Sorry! There were more acts but I was too engrossed in the show and did not took any more.
The show coming to an end.



We walked around a bit after the show, but all the stores were closed already. We will head back again one day!

One of the 24hours eatery in Universal Studio Singapore. Everything was good except that dumpling soup! Blehh.

I love the Mango pudding!
On a side note, I used to complain to the bf that he doesn't take photos of me. But now that he got his iphone. He have been sneakily snapping photos of me when I am eating! Only when I am eating! How annoying. I am really such a pain, I complained that he don't take, now that he is taking, I'm complaining too.

I got this dress from Topshop on a sale. It was SGD100+, but it only cost me SGD30 after discount!

What activity have you been up to lately?

3 comments:

dblchin (double chin) September 13, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

Woo! Sounds like an awesome Musical~
I can tell u have loads of fun lady!

serenadeveryday September 14, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

Sneaky sneaky! I did that too during the last musical I went to. {*hehe} I didn't get any photos during the performance though. I only got ONE shot before the whole show.

That's so cute that your BF takes random pictures of you during the day. My BF hates pictures, taking them and being in them. {*boo}
Nice find on the dress! That's like over 60% off!!


<3s Serena.

Anonymous September 17, 2010 at 12:29 AM  

thanks for following!

your dress is super cute on you..

i am hugee fan of plays and musicals too!

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP