Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Can Never Get Enough of Lippies

I have been trying to find time to get a new layout for my blog. I would prefer more of a photo blog (so I do not need to talk so much xD). Finally I have a 2 days off from my Auckland flight and am not feeling so lazy, done the laundry, unpack the bags, do not need to go home as my parents are in JB! Also figured out how to post large images on Blogger!

Here are some new stuffs that is keeping me happy currently.

The Body Shop had a sale going on the other day. Travel size toiletries are essential!
My first Chanel lippie! From their new collection. Liberte is a warm orangey shade.


The bestie got me a Dior gloss as a belated birthday gift.

I have been using this liquid foundation for the past 3 months, in Singapore and in countries with colder climate. It is very light weight with sheer coverage. Comparing it to the various BB creams that I use during my off work days, it is not as hydrating.


That's all for now! I'm still figuring out on the header image. Not loving the current look. Oh well... tee hee!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP