Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 15, 2011

Sights of Christchurch, New Zealand.

Some sights of Christchurch.
The resort I stayed at was gorgeous.
View from the living room.
I was staying in one of the houses. They even had a car park lot for each house.
Spinach and chicken quiche from the supermarket for breakfast.OOTD.
Beautiful and serene lake just opposite the house I was staying.
Don't misunderstood my facial expression, the food was yummy!
Sticky date pudding with vanilla ice cream! Soooo good and servings was huge.
Went to the International Antarctica Center and met some penguins there!
A backstage pass allows you to meet a penguin up close! She was one of the most popular penguin in the Center!

Hopped on to one of the Hagglund Ride! The high impact ride allows you to feel how the ride would be like if you ride on the snow in Antarctica.
The Untied States Antarctica Program is an organization that co-ordinates research and operational activities in the Antarctica.

Cute looking sign.
Sunset. At the vast and empty car park in the airport.
Wines are cheap there! In comparison to Singapore.
A few souvenirs for friends to bring home.

4 comments:

Jenny April 18, 2011 at 9:22 PM  

The food looks amazing and so does the weather for fall!!!

Anonymous April 19, 2011 at 6:24 PM  

Serene, change your blog to travel blog, we like it!!!!

rene April 20, 2011 at 1:35 PM  

Hey Jenny,
the weather wasn't sunny the whole time! On the first day, it rained the whole day! On the second day, after the Antarctic Centre, it was pouring in the evening too!

Hey Anonymous,
Hmmm.... you sound like a friend of mine. Are you? I will consider! But I still love the occasional make up stuffs. haha!

serenadeveryday April 22, 2011 at 10:26 AM  

OHHH I'M SO JEALOUS RENE!!! I know I say this a lot but seriously I'm so envious of how you've been traveling so much. The pictures from SF are gorgeous and I love how stylish you always are. Did you take that picture at Urban Outfitters in Downtown? Yep it is UO (I just went down to read the post). I love those shoes you tried on and the red ones you wore! Are they comfy? I want!

Looking at all these photos and posts, you sure are having a wonderful time and living it up (which you should).

The penguin is sooo cute! Lucky that you got to get up close and personal with on. Did you get to pet it? Probably not huh? But it still must have been an amazing experience.

<3 s.

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP