Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Marie Fashion Junk Food & VOGUE Girl iPhone App

A few months ago, I found these 2 fashion related app in the App Store.

The first one is VOGUE Girl No. 1 for English by Conde Nast Publications Japan. Here is the link.

I was searching under Angelababy when I chanced upon this app. Angelababy is on the cover. It includes a section on VOGUE Girl muses Rina Ota, Angelababy and Hana Matsushima's styles. They also include links to the online store should you fall in love with any of the items in their co-ordinates pages!

I am quite positive this app is in fact the whole issue of VOGUE Girl. It has been months and I am still not quite finished with it. It is not mention if it will be constantly updated with new issues. But being a free app for downloading, this is one app that is totally worth it. With so much content, I would not mind paying for it either.

The second one is one of Vivi resident model, Marie Official photobook [Fashion Junk Food].
Here is the link: http://bp-ebook.jp/app/mariefjf/

It is available in 3 languages, English, Japanese and Chinese. This is actually a book blog application from the daily life of Marie's. Or if you prefer to view her blog on your laptop, it is here: http://yaplog.jp/marie-photo/

1 comments:

Mana July 24, 2011 at 5:30 PM  

I need to get an iphone asap to get these fabulous apps! I love the oversized navy blue polka dot shirt! Anything nautical attracts my eye like a fridge to magnets...or is it the other way around? lol

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP