Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Photo Diary

I have been away for a 7 days pattern flight and boy do I miss home. Things did not go well on the flight, traveling document was left in the hotel and I only realise it after I traveled 13hours away from it. Came back home ysterday, only to know my father lost my dog. Not having slept a wink from 0400, I rushed down to go search for him. Thank god, my father's tenant and I managed to find him.

Here are some favorite photos of mine from around Europe mostly.

Duomo in Milano


My friend caught this shot.


In a cafe in Switzerland.

These are taken in Venice.






Do you like them? I am feeling sick, coming down with flu and sore throat. Must be all the roast goose from Hong Kong. Yum!

2 comments:

Mana August 15, 2011 at 5:18 AM  

I hope you feel better soon!

Your photos are amazing! You're so lucky to have visited these places! It's still on my *very long* wishlist but for now I'll love vicariously through you and your gorgeous photos!

Jenny August 16, 2011 at 12:35 AM  

That second photo of you is too gorgeous and cute!!! :D

Amazing shots, just breathtaking!

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP