Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Outfit post in Tokyo

We visited Tokyo at the wrong time. There was typhoon warnings and it never stopped raining. Damn. Although we did enjoyed the trip, but I believe we would have visited more places if it wasn't for the rain. The weather was also cooler than we thought. Somehow, when the weather forecast predicted 24degree C, it just doesn't feel like it! I think it is just Tokyo. The last time when I was there for a flight, I under packed as well.

So, this is just a post on the outfits I wore for the trip.

Transiting in Hong Kong.
Took a short nap after checking in. Head out for dinner and some shopping near our hotel area in Shinjuku. Taken in Muji.
Waiting for the train in Shinjuku.
Finally, it was not raining. But the moment we stepped out of Uniqlo, it started to rain.
It got too chilly, and I ended up wearing another cardigan and a black leggings.
Finally, the typhoon left and the sky was clear and blue. But sadly, it was our last day as well.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP