Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 3, 2011

Sales Post

There are times when I just buy stuffs without thinking if I would really use them or would I ever finish using them. Especially cosmetics. Now as I fly around so often, my purchases just gets more!

Here are some items that I figured it should go to someone who would actually show them more attention.

TO BUY, simply click on the Paypal button. Prices does not include shipping. I will be using Speedpost Express or Speedpost EMS. To estimate shipping cost, kindly refer to this website. The items below are all very light, so I feel shipping should not be very costly.

Happy Shopping!

#1 ESPRIQUE PRECIOUS EYE COLOR SELECTION N


Details: In OR210
Condition: Brand new in box
Price: USD$5

#2 JILL STUART JELLY EYE COLOR N


Details: In 09 Midnight Shine
Condition: Used 3x
Price: USD$15

#3 ANNA SUI MINI ROUGE


Details: In 400
Condition: Brand new in box
Price: USD$5

#4 ANNA SUI DOLLY GIRL BONJOUR L'AMOUR LIPSTICK


Details: In 01
Condition: Brand new in box
Price: USD$10

#5 SBY BAG CHARM


Condition: Brand new
Price: USD$10

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP