Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Year!

I was really over the moon that I get to spend New Year Day in Narita. Well, not excatly, I was on the aircraft working really. I arrived in Narita on the 2nd day of 2012.

It was a very short stay, about a day and a half there. It was minimum rest and maximum fun! The only time I was in the hotel was to sleep. Just some photos of the goodies I brought back home.

I will make them last as long as possible. Maybe a sachet once every 2 weeks? LOL. And I just realized that I got the same Oreo latte as Jenny!
I can get them here in Singapore too but it is slightly cheaper over in Japan. My first copy of JILLE. It will not be my last. There are loads and loads of street snaps in there!
Of course a trip to Japan is not complete without a visit to Matsumoto Kiyoshi. This time round I was really disciplined and got only these.
Because the previous time in Sapporo, I got these. Opps.
My breakfast before I reported for work.
Just a very short post. I wish 2012 will be smooth sailing for me and I wish everyone else will have a rocking 2012!

4 comments:

Anonymous January 8, 2012 at 4:10 PM  

my faves are the nescafe ones! happy new year :)

Jenny January 25, 2012 at 12:06 AM  

I see the Rose of Heaven stuff everywhere. Have you tried it yet & if so, do you like it? :)

rene January 28, 2012 at 3:47 PM  

Jenny, I haven't tried it yet! I'm currently using the Burt Bee's Throughly Theraputic Hand Cream, which I do not like! I'm trying to finnish it. I've tried the eye masks though and I find it to be way too warm on my face! Haha! And I went to get three boxes... -.-

Mana March 25, 2012 at 5:36 PM  

o0o0o Where did you buy your drink mixes in Japan? Everytime I go to Asia I try to make a stop in Tokyo, that place is amazing! =D Onigiri! I hope your 2012 is going swell too!

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP