Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Seoul & Frisco Again

I have been shopping too much. Especially on this trip to Seoul and Sans Francisco. I ate too much too. Too much spicy Korean food in Seoul. So much that I am still recovering from tonsillitis, loss of voice and cough. No regrets though!
Partied too hard as well. Right after touch down from a 10+ hours flight, we had some Korean bbq with pork belly some Hite beer and we hit the club. Well... it was my birthday! And for the first time in my entire life, I shopped for 12hours straight. The malls in Dongdaemun closes at 0530! There are so many major malls there but we only managed to go to Migliore.

One of favorite piece so she deserve a solo shot. From UO.
My haul from Laneige. My colleague who bunked in with me in the hotel was using this Laneige foundation. The texture was light and sheer. I also wanted to try their makeup base. Skin Veil Base was the older one, the new release is Water Supreme Primer Base. They both come in 3 colors, Purple, Green and Skin tone. I got the purple one for radiant complexion (I'm a sucker for glowly skin.) and green to correct all the redness I have been getting around my cheek.
I don't know why I never stepped into Etude House in Singapore but I love to go to the Etude House in Seoul. I wonder if I can ever finish using all my lippies.
Also got the limited edition Mac Viva Glam Nicki. At the background, new blush from Benefit, Hervana. It is a purple-ish pink shade, like the box <3
Shall end this post with some sightseeing photos from Sans Francisco. I didn't just shop!


2 comments:

Jenny March 15, 2012 at 2:38 AM  

That owl pattern!!! I love it!!!!!!

I was gonna say "partying too hard" but then you wrote it already! Hahaha! Recover soon!!

Mana March 25, 2012 at 5:35 PM  

I love all your photos, they're gorgeous! hahaha Shopping is one of the best things about vacation, we allow ourselves to over splurge =P The etude lipsticks are adorable! Tell us if they're as good as they look but heck I know that I'll buy them just to decorate my room lol

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP