Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Some weekends ago

I wanted this so much, cos its purple & pink!
It wasn't easy to catch at all. Larry wanted to give up.
But I caught it in the end!

And Boo looks adorable!




Victorious smile!

私服♡


Last Friday I met up with Lisa for some catching up.
That girl could not wake up!


These kept me occupied. It felt great and peaceful to be enjoying a latte with a book early on a weekday morning.

Talking to Lisa and hearing all those stories make me understand yet again that I am really too gullible. Make me realize that looks are deceiving. That people are not trustworthy. To think that I even shed tears for you. And those are all packs of lies. Will I ever learn my lesson?

Well. Whatever. Im glad I do not have anything to do with you now.






Our props. They look beautiful right?!

私服♡

2 comments:

freckletone July 29, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

thanks for dropping by! :) i love the whole outfit! very pretty xx

Purele July 30, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

Hii! Just dropped by :) I love reading a goood book with my coffee too. It's very relaxing! Check out my blog for some Swarovski jewelry! I currently have a new collection out :)

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP