Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 31, 2009

Taiwan Masks + Gradient Nails!

This is the first time I purchase soooo many masks at a go!
I used to just buy like 5 pieces at a time.
But I figured I should start using them everyday!
The top row are My Beauty Diary Masks.
Black Pearl, Apple Polyphenol(raves from Fuz), Mixed Berry(new product!), Japanese Cherry Blossom(new too!).
The bottom row are 心机美人 masks.

I tried them before previously but I didn't remember how well it worked.
L-ascorbic acid, Arbutin, Grapeseed Extract.
But oh boy, please do not try the L-ascorbic acid masks!
They STINK big time. I thought it was expired! Yes, it smells soo bad.
A quick look at the ingredient....
Aloe, cucumber, mulberry extract...?? But why does it smell so bad!?
I threw away 2, use 1, gave the remaining 2 to my bro.
But I think they did help in whitening or maybe brightening my skin when I wake up in the morning. I still would not buy it again though. Smells toooo bad.

I haven't tried these few Beauty Diary Masks, because Im saving the best for last. Hee!
Their sheets fit better then 心机美人 masks.


I found a pretty vintage looking cigar box to fit them all!

After my interview yesterday, I went to purchase some nail stuffs!
Inspiration from Fuyumini! She makes it look so easy!
I used these plus a base coat and top coat.

My bottle of Glitters are craft glitters! not nail glitters.


Gradient nails are all the rage now in Japan!


My first attempt.

As Im typing, the postman came!
What to know whats in there?
I'll leave it for next time!





2 comments:

Anonymous August 1, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

Hello there! Thanks for the shout out. <3 I’m so glad that I inspired you. :D Your first attempt came out so good! and you’re very pretty. xoxo.

rene August 2, 2009 at 1:20 AM  

You're most welcome! I've been wanting those gradient nails but I just didn't know how to paint them. Until I read your post!

Thanks! *blush*

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP