Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Meme Award

Thanks Jae for the award! So nice of you!



So Im suppose to share my 7 traits.
hmmm.

1.I am a girly girl. I like to be coax, pampered and taken care of.
2.I am indecisive. Im like that in small issues like what to have for lunch.
3.I have big reactions. I laugh loudly, get excited easily.
4.I am a touchy person. I think it's a bad trait. Is it? I tend to do that to people I am close with or could connect to.
5.I worry alot.
6.I am very emotional. I cry very easily. Reading Kite Runner and The Time Traveller's Wife on the train was torturous.
7.I am candid. I can't pretend to like someone when I don't. I cant be bothered to wear a mask and be nice. I know this is more of a bad trait. Especially in this society. Ironically, I want to do PR.

I nominate anyone who wish to let me know more about you!

3 comments:

Anonymous September 10, 2009 at 6:21 AM  

Hi hun! Great list of traits and I'm with you on 1, 2, 5 and 6! Anyways, got the numbers for ya. Temptation: 166. Pink Champagne: 006. Airy Fairy: 070. Hope you can find them in SG. If not, let me know I'll be glad to help! :D

MilknCookiie September 10, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

Being touchy doesn't need to be bad, as long as you are close with them. I know a teacher who touches EVERYONE who talks to her, and that's rather uncomfy. ^^;;

★Cookiie

Anonymous September 11, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

Hey babe! You can email me: fuyumini at gmail dot com. Hope I can help you get the Rimmel lippies!

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP