Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Recently

I can foresee in future there will be alot of entries titled "recently". LOL.
I am beginning to find that office hours are boring like hell.
Like yesterday, after catching a movie and dinner, all the shops were closed!
There was nothing left to do! I had wanted to pop by Mark & Spencer. Boo whoo.

Anyhow, caught Thrist with boyfriend.
You can only watch this with your boyfriend. Really.
I quite like Sympathy for Lady Vengeance so I have to catch this.
Moreover, this film won the Jury Prize at the Cannes Film Festival this year.
But its much heavier than the latter. Intimate scenes or the bloody scenes.
Yesterday I wore. Cher again. LOVE>
Shiseido x Alexander Wang.
Subtle. Earthly. Browns. Womanly.
The advertisements are huge! It encompass the whole entrance of the train station entrance.


I always like his designs. Not that I can afford them.
Inspiration.





Cher lunch tote!
Last weekend.

My first dog show.





2 comments:

Popcorn October 2, 2009 at 12:06 PM  

I was just looking through your older posts. And you have a great taste for clothes!!!!

rene October 4, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

Hi popcorn,
Thanks!

xoxo

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP