Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Upset skin Upset me

Growing up my skin have always been relatively good.

but nowadays, its been giving me problem.
It's getting really sensitive.
Little pimples or bumps are popping out randomly.

I am wondering if its the products that I am using on my face now...
Or even the makeup! I don't used to put as much makeup now as before.
Or the stress and lack of sleep from my new job.

I had plan to post my beautiful mini haul.
But I am too upset to do so now. Yes. This is a rambling post.
LOL.

Share with me if you have had the same experience!



3 comments:

freshelle September 29, 2009 at 9:36 PM  

i hear ya! it's the stress n just growing up in general. dont be upset..emotions can do crazy things to your skin.

MilknCookiie September 29, 2009 at 9:49 PM  

Tiny pimples have been popping up on my chin and it's very frustrating to look at. -_- I think it's because I have been very stressed lately.

Maybe it's the products you're currently using? I always try to find good oil-free moisturizers. The gel type ones are mostly oil-free.

Hope your skin will clear up soon. ^^ I'm looking forward to your mini haul so you better don't stay upset!

♥ Milk

rene September 30, 2009 at 7:08 PM  

Hey freshelle & Milk,

My skin seems to be fine again now.
Weird. But its a very stressful day today. So probably I'll wake up with a giant blemish!
NOOOO!
I hope I can post the haul soon too, milk. But work's been crazy. Internet connection at home is cranky too.

Well... Thanks babes! Cheered me up!

xoxo

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP