Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 7, 2010

OOTD x 2

Some photos taken over the weeks. Spent some time with the gfs. Shopping!

At Accessorizes. I want to buy everything in the store! I love their stuffs. But they are all so expensive.


We love this scarf! But it was SGD42. We battled so long as to if we should get it. Final decision. NO. For now. Haha. Can you see the blue polka dots on the scarf? I love it. It look so vintagey and cute!

OFTD. Don't you love these mirrors?

Here was last Friday. I get to leave early from work! Had an impromptu meetup with my childhood friend.
We were shopping for a high end label bag for her. This was her favorite one. Some lambskin one from LV which cost $4xxx? The sales guy was telling her how exquisite and luxurious the leather is. That one bag uses at least 5 lambs' skin. I told him that 'If I were you, I probably won't use that as my sales pitch.'

Met the bf for dinner next. We've been wanting to try this restaurant. They had some dinner set promo going on! Queuing for our turn. Full house.


Starters. I love onion soup.

His main course.

My wagyu meatball pasta!

Serving was huge! I wasn't expecting such huge servings in promo sets. We were stuffed! We couldn't finish the main course in the end.

They serve afternoon tea too! But not sure if it was available for weekends, quite impossible for weekdays. I would love to come again for tea.

OOTD.


Today is Monday! And I'm working from home. How nice!

4 comments:

Unknown June 7, 2010 at 2:26 PM  

Restaurant sounds yummy!! :D Your dish looks so delicious!! :) haha you look so cute!! :D

Jenny June 14, 2010 at 7:41 AM  

LOL at lambskin sales pitch! Food looks amazing~ Adorable snaps too!

Anonymous June 14, 2010 at 10:05 PM  

"Accessorizes. I want to buy everything in the store! I love their stuffs. But they are all so expensive."

Agreed! xD Everything in that store is so cute! n_n

rene June 26, 2010 at 8:14 PM  

Hi Jenny, I miss your comments! Haha.

Hi Renu, Thanks for popping by!

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP