Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Some outfits coordinates

It's the raining season! Which means I get to start layering my outfits! The weather is usually too warm and humid to wear more than 1 layer. Yesterday's down pour resulted in floods in town area. There was a small flood around my office area too, rain water was up til my ankle level. I was in my slack attire with Birkenstock, and they got all soaked an stinky. EEw.

Some outfit coordinate. This was last Tuesday. The bf beside me.

Cardigan: Zipia
Green tank: Cotton On
White tunic: Cotton On
Blue leggings: Uniqlo
Pumps: Topshop


Top: Zara
Skirt: no brand
Grey leggings: Muji (HK)
Wedges: Novo


I wasn't wearing the belt for most of the time that day. It was so tight! I think it looks better without the belt too. You think?

This was last Saturday. The bf wanted Korean bbq. He was complaining I am always the one deciding on food. But that is because he always telling me 'anything.' HAHA. And that is because I am fussy with food! Or basically anything.


I don't know, but this close up pic of the beef looks kind of disgusting?


FOTD.

I'm using a new lippie! Will do a swatch soon!


2 comments:

Unknown June 17, 2010 at 2:21 PM  

Love your outfits! :) I think it looks great without a belt since it's pretty fitted and everything :) Aw, you are so cute! :D Looking forward to your swatches =) The color is pretty!

rene June 26, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

Hi Rainy Days and Lattes, Aww, thanks! Sorry, I haven't do a swatch yet. I'll do it soon!

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP