Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Some NYX

Hello all! I bought these NYX goodies a while back but haven't gotten around to post them. These are my first time buying NYX products. I got them from a local online seller. You probably can find all the swatches of their products everywhere online.

I got 3 products. NYX Round lipgloss, Concealer Wand and NYX Round Lipstick.

Round Lipstick in Orange Soda.

They are really really creamy and goes on so easily. Too easily for my preference, hence may result in uneven application. Orange Soda is pretty nude.

NYX Round Lipgloss in Natural.

I am not a fan of the scent. But other than that, I am loving their gloss! Natural is a very safe and wearable brown.

I got the Concealer Wand in Green to cover the redness on my face. Especially around the nose. But I am not liking the consistency. It looks creamy but when it goes on to the face, it seems a bit dry. Maybe it has got to do with my dry skin.


Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP