Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Bali purchases + Skincare

It has been a while since I blog. Sorry that I have been MIA. Work is just taxing!
Thought I will do a quick 'Purchase' post!

Remember I was deciding between Hada Labo or Aqua Label in a previous post? I got Aqualabel! Actually, I got both. Sort of. The bf was out of his Laneige Homme moisturiser, so I talked him into buying Hada Labo! Hahaha. How scheming am I? So I got to try both of the moisturiser. Their consistency feels the same. Light and milky.

Lotion wise, I only tried Hada Labo. Did not get the lotion from Aqualabel. Got from KOSE instead! Also got the eye gel from the Hydrating range.

I haven't showed you guys what I got from Bali. There are a few huge surf outlet stores in Bali. The bf had a field day. I got a top from Insight and a Roxy bikini.

Shawls! or scarfs? I have no idea what are they call. They were so cheap! Not without bargaining of course. I am loving the leopard and zebra print ones. They are so comfy and light to carry around with me.

This is one of the pricey purchases. I am kind of regretting the colors though.

It sparkles in the sunlight! But I did not capture it very well here.

Here are some souvenirs I bought.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP