Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sights of Korea, Seoul

I'm back from Korea and Sans Francisco! Let me share some sights of Seoul.

Loving these little alleys.This is Myeong Dong! A shopping street in Korea!
In Olive & Young. It is like SaSa in Singapore or Hong Kong. I am really proud of myself that I managed to leave the store without any of these Hello Kitty products!
One of the entrance to a store in Myeong Dong.
Hello Kitty is everywhere!
Brunch in a quaint sausage place.
A nice looking cafe/bar along the street.
In a local convenience store.
I'm thinking of starting a Starbucks tumbler collection from around the countries I visited. But I already missed a few countries.
This is Nam Dae Mun Market.
A pink color shop front screaming for my attention.
Grocery shopping in Lotte Mart!
1. A whole Ginseng chicken in soup.
2. Kimchi.
3. Ginseng Tea for parents.
4. Korea Cup noodles. How can I miss this one out right? I would have bought the packets of instant noodles too. But I ran out of space in my luggage.
5. Seaweed Snack.
Quick breakfast before I work back my way to Singapore.


Have you heard of Tony Moly? I haven't! Although they have 2 stores in Singapore.
On the left is Red Appletox Honey Cream. On the right is their star product, Tomato Brightening and Whitening Mask. When the SA tried it on me, it really brighten up the skin!How can I leave Korea without their famous BB cream. One from Etude House.
And one from Skinfood. I'm currently loving Skin79. But in Korea, it cost almost the same as Singapore.
Samples! They give you free samples when you step into their stores.
That is all for Korea! I would love to go back again!

9 comments:

MilknCookiie March 17, 2011 at 11:23 PM  

Ooh I so envy you! You were able to see so many nice Korean cosmetic brands~ I'm glad you had fun. ^^

★ Cookiie

rene March 18, 2011 at 1:14 PM  

Hi cookiie, Yes! There were so many stores! Most of them I haven't heard since I'm more of a
Japanese fan.

serenadeveryday March 19, 2011 at 8:29 AM  

{*AHH!!} You've been traveling the world haven't you?! No worries about the commenting. I've been slacking too. >.<

You travel so much! I wish I knew you were in San Francisco. Would have loved to meet up with you. It looks like you had a wonderful time in Korea. Everything must have been amazing.

The beauty products you got are so cute! I love the packaging. Let me know how the mushroom BB cream is like. I've been wanting to try that one but don't want to buy it if it won't work for me.


<3 s.

rene March 20, 2011 at 2:06 PM  

Hi Serena!

Oh no! I didn't know you stay in Sans Francisco! I would love to meet you too! =(

It is part of the job. I can't afford to travel!
Sure! I'll let you know about the Mushroom BB cream. But I am very bad with reviews. I'll try my best ok?

Jenny March 21, 2011 at 9:10 PM  

O how I love alley shots and street snaps!! Gorgeous!

Charlene March 23, 2011 at 10:43 AM  

Wow, it all looks so beautiful! I can't wait to visit Korea one day!!

Mana March 24, 2011 at 2:19 PM  

Wow Korea looks amazing! I'd love to do there one day and kudos to you for not buying any of those HK products! unfortunately for me, my will power probably won't be that strong if I ever run into those lol, were they expensive by any chance? But my bf (my other will power) is very strong....lol

rene March 26, 2011 at 12:52 PM  

Hi Charlene & Suki, Thanks for commenting and following! Those HK products are not expensive at all!

Parenting Articles March 28, 2011 at 6:06 PM  

i usually get lost at small and tight alleys. hahaha. the BB cream at skin food, for me, is better that Etude House's BB cream.:)

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP