Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 28, 2011

Universal Studio Singapore

YEAP!! Went to Universal Studio last Wednesday! Going on a weekday is definitely more worthwhile. Less crowd, short queue for photo taking and rides and less people walking into your photos! Overall, it was really fun!


Did not edit the colors of this photo because I want to show you the dark clouds looming in the sky. Yup, it poured for a while. But it did not dampen my mood!


This was in the Jurassic Park themed food court. You will missed it if you don't go in. We went in to get some air con.

The Revenge of the Mummy ride was my favorite!



Say hi to Shrek & Fiona!

I have no idea who is he. HAHAHA.




Went home with him.

Lastly, one of my favorite photo with Larry <3

and my face.


p/s: editing the colors of these photos are tiring! OMG. I would love to show you more photos but I'm kind of tired at the mo. HAHAHA!


Hope you like this short post!

5 comments:

serenadeveryday March 1, 2011 at 11:43 AM  

{*AWWW!!} It looks like you had SO much fun at Universal Studio. The one in Singapore looks so much cooler than the one in the US in Southern California. Glad that the rain didn't ruin the day. That's the perfect attitude! You go girl and don't let nothing stand in your way of having great time. =]

You always take the cutest photos!


<3 S.

Jenny March 1, 2011 at 10:12 PM  

Sucks about the weather but you look adorable with your umbrella!!

Charlene March 23, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

Not the gum drop buttons! AHAHA. Oh and the guy you didn't know, he was dressed up as Beetle Juice.

Mana March 24, 2011 at 2:20 PM  

Wow Singapore Universal looks super fun and totally different from the ones in the states! I love that Gingi pillow you brought back!!!!! Theme parks is one of my greater loves so I hope I will be able to visit here one day, hahaha when I tell my bf he says I want to go everywhere, which is true unfortunately =P

rene March 26, 2011 at 12:55 PM  

Hi Oh! Beetle Juice! I should go google about him! I don't know which movie he appeared in!

Hi Suki, the Universal Studio in Singapore is actually not big! I heard so much about how huge and fun the one in States is! Let me know if you ever come visit! =)

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP