Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sights of Sans Francisco

Continuing from the previous post, here are sights of Sans Francisco!

Lets begin with the hotel! Isn't the pillow cute?
Went to a Vietnamese Eatery for lunch. Spicy Beef Pho. Actually I'm kind of regretting why didn't I had some hotdogs or pizza from the street vendor.
Vietnamese Drip Coffee. It was good! Very strong. Just the way I like it.
Calpico! In Lychee flavor! We don't have this flavor in Singapore. We only carry the original.
I love all the buildings in Frisco.
Didn't get to visit Barneys nor Macys. Maybe next time.
Serena, or anyone living in Sans Francisco, is this restaurant good? I love all the signboards!
World Famous Cable Car. As advertised.

The UO heels that I didn't get back on time to the store to buy.

Beautiful houses along Lombard Street! Real people stay in there!
Whatever I was wearing wasn't think enough. It was chilly!
And 'a bit' of shopping.


Thank you for reading!

3 comments:

Mana March 31, 2011 at 11:25 AM  

Wow looks like a lot of fun!! I would love to visit San Francisco someday and I should since I live so much closer hahahaha

o0o0 calpico! My bf loves that stuff, in my grocery market we carry the strawberry one and some other flavors too =) but I personally do not like yogurt things =P The hotel looks so nice and lovely, was it very expensive by any chance?

Jenny April 13, 2011 at 1:33 AM  

T-strap shoes look adorable on you! And "a bit" of shopping!? Looks like you got a nice haul :)

Purrincup April 20, 2011 at 12:22 AM  

Haha you sure did a lot of shopping in SF!!

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP