Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Being in the mood again.

I am in the midst of annual leave and basically I am doing notthing much, just enjoying the day to day stuffs. Coming back to my own place, being in my own white, full of sunlight bedroom makes me feel.... relaxed. And makes me want to blog again! I know I used to blog more often, on random purchases, thoughts, anything. But when I'm staying at the bf's place, I just don't have the mood to blog.

One reason I feel it's because I dont have a place/spot where I can take photos nor do I have bright, sunny light flowing through the window. I mean light is everything to achieve nice photos! At least to me it is.

I hope I can come back more often.


Plan to cook something for the bf and me during this leave period.

You know I can never stop buying lingerie and panties. I just got 5 from Victoria Secrets on my trip to SFO and here I am buying these.

Got a boardshorts since I forsee a diving trip coming up. Plus, I have been going to Wavehouse in Sentosa.

Got this at 80% off in San Francisco. It was the last one. What a good buy!


I've got some items that I'm thinking of selling but since I haven't been blogging much on cosmetics, I'm not sure if anyone would know about it. Should I?

1 comments:

Jenny September 1, 2011 at 12:56 AM  

Oh which cosme are you thinking of selling? :P

I have a similar issue with taking photos. I have to use a sunny window which I only get a few hours a day at my house! In winter it becomes virtually impossible to take good photos of things =___=;;

The cooking mixes looks tasty! The Indian Curry looks intense :D

Enjoy just lounging around!!

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP