Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 3, 2009

Tagged: 6 Things That Make Me Happy


1. LOVE
Oh my. It's the first thing that comes to my mind.
I just think that love is so important!
Any kind of love. Bgr love. Friendship love. Kinship love.
It makes me feel wanted by someone. Geee...


2. Good food
I love to eat. Eating yummy food makes me happy!
I always feel very contented if I get to eat whatever that I was craving for.


3. Shopping
Haha. I know this is so bimbo tic!
This pic was taken when I was in Hong Kong earlier this year with my bf ♡.


4. Long Vacation
Reminds me of my all time favorite classic Japanese drama, Long Vacation. Haha.
Traveling is one of life's luxuries! This is Hong Kong again.
Yes. I've only been to Hong Kong. The world is so vast. There are still so many countries waiting for me to explore. One day, I'll earn enough for me to travel to more countries!


5. A good night sleep
I hardly sleep well. It always takes me hours before I doze off.


6. Gifts
Giving and receiving presents makes me happy.
Everybody loves presents! Right?

Thanks Fuyumini, for the tag!
I tag:
Freckletone

1 comments:

Anonymous August 4, 2009 at 10:05 AM  

Thanks for doing the tag. Great picks and I esp like the shopping photo!

I used to be scared of dolls! I watched Chucky when I was a kid and that scared the hell out of me... -_-;;; but I love dolls now because of Blythe. ^^

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP