Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Recent purchases + (500) days of Summer!

Long time no blog!
If I haven been so busy and tired most of the time, these photos would have been gradually uploaded instead of this photo dump post.

2 Sundays ago, I had the nicest breakfast in a long time.
Actually it was my first time having breakfast in a cafe!
Because my bf and I usually don't get up early enough for the breakfast menus in cafes/restaurant.
The coffee was goood and the bf like the green tea soup =)
The coffee was overly frothy though, I had to take the 3rd sip before i can get to the coffee.
But the froth is needed to create the heart shape that I like on top my coffee.

Last Tuesday, we went to a newly open Japanese restaurant.
They serve Japanese style home comfort food!
Even the seating remake a Japanese home.



I had Breaded chicken cutlet with fruit and vegetable sauce served with rice. The chicken is tender, juicy and crunchy at the same time! The tangy sauce goes really well.

The bf had this. Which I have forgotten what was it because mine was tastier.

I LOVE LOVE Japanese desserts! I will never miss the desserts whenever I have Japanese cuisine.

They say a pair of red shoes makes every outfit a DO!
It was on sale at Marks & Spencer. Good buy!
I have been wanting a pair of red shoes!

Kate cream eyeshadow (its really cream and not gel as stated!) and liquid eyeliner.

I am on a budget hence this instead of the Paul & Joe ones.

I got it in PU-1.
Very light shimmery purple.

I bought the lippie the next day after I blog about it.
Nude Rose.


Nudy pink on lips.
(Look at how tired I am)

I really like my Maquillage face creator and I want to use it for dates or special outings.
So I got this for everyday use to highlight my under eye area.

The limited edition Fiberwig!
It was on sale! I have to get it since I have been lemming for it.


Sorry that my swatches are so bad cause all pics are taken with my cell.
I am really bad at taking swatches and close ups.
I need a proper camera!



I just caught this yesterday.

I totally enjoy the movie.
I love

  • Tom. He is sooo cute in the movie. The earphones, the wavy and thin hair, the skinny ties,the narrow shoulder, the love lorn face.
  • Summer. No. Not the heart shaped birthmark, the smile, the crooky teeth, the 50's hairstyle. Wait. I do like her hair. Her outfits, her whimsical home, her deep voice, her cheeky personality.
  • soundtrack.
  • greeting cards company.(!!)
  • wedding setting in the frontyard.
  • the scene that divided expectations and reality.
It is a must watch!

6 comments:

Jenny October 26, 2009 at 2:22 AM  

Oooo all that food looks so yummy! We don't have anything that awesome here. Not that I know of anyway. If we do, I'ma have to go in search of it 'cause I think I'm missing out.

freshelle October 31, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

wow that red bean green tea desserts looks amazing! drools!!

i'm watching beyond the realm of conscience righ tnow...with charmaine and tavia...sooooo addicting!!

eki November 5, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

Hi! thank you for stopping by my blog! :D oh yumm that Japanese place looks so GOOD! XD I will make a post about the hair sponge after I try them :D I have pretty thick hair too so I donno if it'll work well :P

Jenny November 6, 2009 at 1:02 AM  

OH OH OH! How do you like fiberwig!?!? I've always wanted to try it but it's so $$ I've yet to purchase it.

rene November 6, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

Hi Jenny & Eki!
Thanks for popping by!
I am a fan of both of your blogs!
Your blogs are so professional!

Jenny,
how much does the Fiberwig cost there?
Maybe I can mail it to you if u like?

xoxo

Yumeko November 7, 2009 at 1:42 PM  

oh you got that fibre wig! have u seen the new formula? i wonder if its good!

btw thank u for linking my blog <3

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP