Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sometimes Love Just Ain't Enough

I am surprised at how strong I was for that instant. To think I thought of that.
I seem to have a clearer idea of what I want. Hence, it all turn so sour.
I understand that you were trying. But you dont seem to understand how I was feeling.
My heart broke when I saw the vulnerable side of you.
I was crushed.
I dont want to see that side of you ever again.
How can I do that.

Sometimes love is all that matters.

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP