Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

How well do you know yourself?

Does the title sound emo or wad? LOL.

So how well do you think you know yourself? Or sometimes you know yourself but you just hate to admit it. Since you won't admit it, it has to be a bad side of you. Yes. Don't deny. It is.
Like me. I hate to admit it, but I am a selfish person sometimes. I am so self-centered. Sometimes. Haha. Ok. But I KNOW I am selfish. Wtf. Can I not type that again.

Other times you really don't know yourself. This happens to me. And who is the one that knock some sense into you and remind you that 'why are we having this conversation/argument again?'
This person is the person that you unbashfully show your true self to. You got reminded of who you are or what you need at the expense of hurting that person. In that way, you are being selfish.

So today I learned that I am a girl who needs assurance about the future and must be constantly reminded that I am assured and safe and secure for the future. Not that the giver is not giving me assurance, but me, ever so often needs to be reminded.
It is like I have a heartshaped assurance screw screwed to my arm, but it gotten lose over every 3months. And it needs a heartshaped screwdriver to tighten it. (Whuu... another tatt inspiration! a set of heartshaped screw and screwdriver!)

So, am I making sense?
Tomorrow is a very important day. Busy day too. Looking forward.

I you, heartshaped screwdriver.

4 comments:

Jenny April 8, 2010 at 2:52 AM  

You're making total and complete sense!! I couldn't agree more with this I feel I can so relate D:!!

serenadeveryday April 8, 2010 at 4:26 AM  

I know exactly what you're talking about. I think its admirable that you're willing to admit flaws that you have. Some people go throughout life thinking they are flawless and that it's never their fault.

It's okay. I think many of us needs assurance. I feel the exact same way about everything in my life. I need assurance that my bf cares, that my friends are really my friends, and that I'm not a failure at life.

I'm pretty sure the heartshaped screwdriver loves you too. =]


<3 Serena

Unknown April 8, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

You don't sound emo or wad (what does wad mean!? lol). I often need assurance too especially with all the pressures around me to do well. Most recently, I needed assurance that I was good enough in the job market and that I can qualify for a competitive position. Luckily, I felt better about myself as the months passed and confidence really brings you your truest abilities! Of course, I still need my lover to love me and my friends to be honest and good.

Whatever tomorrow is, good luck!

rene April 10, 2010 at 4:23 PM  

Hi lovelies, I wasn't expecting any comments for this post! haha! But thank you for making me feel like I'm not a sinner. Haha.

Rainy Day, oppsy. wad=what. Maybe it is not use in other countries. Haha. We use this quite commonly in my country. I will make sure I use proper english in future posts!

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP