Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Pink Leopard Nails + sketches

Just had my wisdom tooth surgery done yesterday (YES!! I've done it!!) so I am currently resting at home. Not meeting the bf today though it is his off day. So no OFTD or FOTD posts. Being a responsible blogger,(LOL. ) I will leave you with this post instead!

Do you like leopard print? I do!!! But I have no accessories, bags or clothes with leopard print. Why? Because the bf hates them. Hahaha. I won't wear leopard print clothing though because I am afraid I might end up looking trashy or just plain not nice. I did came across a leopard print chain handbag in a flea market with my bff before but she managed to convinced me not to get it. So right now, I own nothing with leopard print. I won't mind a leopard print mirror or camera casing or ....
ACTUALLY, I WANT A LEOPARD PRINT CARDI!! YES!!

ok. Onto the main topic. A little amateur nail tutorial.

Products used. From L - R.
The Face Shop RD 303
The Face Shop PK 108
O.P.I Princess Rule!
Orly Top2Bottom

After the base coat, apply Princess Rule! It is so so sparkly!! This is 2 coats. I love applying sparkly nail polish because unlike cream ones, you can't tell it if you didn't apply evenly.

Next, I used The Face Shop PK 108 to make random dots.

Then I applied Tha Face Shop Rd 303 around or close to the pink dots made earlier. Randomly done. I am using the brush directly. Because I got no nail art pen or whatsoever!

With flash.

In natural light.
I am sure you can find other tutorials or videos for this and they will be so much more professional than mine!



My bff asked me to draw some sketches for her. So here they are. I can't remember the last time I drew! It felt therapeutic as usual. I like or can only draw in the afternoon where there is lots of natural light or sunshine.


edited: my bff said she thought the above 2 was traced....... ok. I shall take it as a compliment. Haha. Pencil shadings, outlined with black pen does give that effect. Those below are not outlined with black ink.

4 comments:

MissS.elle April 7, 2010 at 5:21 AM  

Love your nails! =DD Your sketch are beautiful! :D

Unknown April 7, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

i hope you get better. You will never have to pull that wisdom out anymore, right? :D Love the nail pics! The design is super cute :D I wish I had a skirt in those colors :) So very pretty!

I am a new follower of your blog :D Looking forward to the next posts! :D

rene April 7, 2010 at 1:49 PM  

Hi LittoMokaa, aww... thank you!

Hi Rainy Days and Lattes, I am feeling better already! I have extracted the 2 wisdom tooth at the lower gum. So I'm left with the upper 2. But since it is growing out properly. I won't extract them. Hopefully, they don't start giving me problems!

Thank you for following and I love like your nick. Lattes on rainy day is the best!

Jenny April 8, 2010 at 2:50 AM  

I'm the same with leopard print. I sometimes feel I can easily look cheap in it & not cute =Y

I LOVE your nails!

Your sketches are so beautiful~~

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP