Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 30, 2010

The bf birthday

Sorry I haven't been active online! I am not getting any internet connection back at home hence I haven't been blogging! Anyone miss me yet? So I am blogging from the bf's place now. Last week was his birthday! But honestly I feel so bad for not doing anything special or going any where fun with him! I'm sorry xxxx! His birthday was on Sunday and he was working over that weekend too.

I cooked some Cha Soba for dinner.

He told me that it should be spread out to cook like that.

No. I didn't cook the tempura or made the sushi.

I tried the rice cooker cake recipe I saw from Yumeko the next day.

I added 4 teaspoons of green tea powder but we still can't taste the green tea in the cake.

Quite a success? Aside from the green tea flavoring.

Then we had Japanese food for dinner.

My Tonkatsu with curry!!

I love the salads. After I finish this 'dark greens'.....

I had this 'light greens'. The salads/cabbages are free flow. I had my bowl topped up thrice!

A little close up.


The bf had this. The serving is huge! I cant finish mine and he was so stuffed after he finish his.


Hope this post isn't too boring. Nothing beauty related yet again. I'm a foodie sometimes. I hope I can blog more often if my connection comes back! Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Yumeko May 1, 2010 at 6:33 PM  

what are u saying! ur cake looks great <3 that is an interesting way to cook soba hee

StuddedLilly May 2, 2010 at 2:10 AM  

i love soba!!! and green tea cake yummmm..lucky bf! :)

xxjess

Micky May 2, 2010 at 9:57 PM  

OMG, it looks so tasty !!! <3

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP