Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Life just isn't a bed of roses

Sorry this is a no-photo post! I am basically whining. So skip this post if you don't want to hear me whine!

Honestly, I think nobody understand or 'feel' this quote better than me. I have seen so many downs in life. Unbeatable track record.

Now that I haven't got a job, I am spending so much money on my health. The bf paid $190 for my previous trip to the dermatologist. And guess what's next?
My wisdom tooth. 2nd time.
It almost killed me the past few days. Thank god the swelling is subsiding now. So the surgery is scheduled on Monday. I am petrified. Needless to say the 1st time was hell. I was crying in the dental chair and squeezing the dentist hands. I remember they had to inject the anesthetic several times throughout the surgery.
Then my rashes seem to be coming back. I am thinking I am probably allergic to the painkillers. Aside from my rashes, my eyelids are getting a little red and swollen. I am getting all these little bumps on my face. They are hardly visible but I can feel it when I wash or touch my face.
Sigh.... big sigh... what is wrong with me??
The bf said I am a sick chicken.

I am going to watch Clash of the Titans later tonight! It is Good Friday tomorrow. Hope everyone have a great long weekend!!

6 comments:

Jenny April 2, 2010 at 9:44 PM  

I'm so sorry sweetie :(. Life needs to stop throwing such harsh situations at you!

Oh no, I think you are allergic to painkillers too! I can't take them either (only instead I throw up immediately if I take them.) I want to cry when you speak of your needle fear. I am deathly afraid too. I start to cry and pull away, it's so hard to get those things done. BUT it's worth it. Not doing the surgery will end in worse pain than fear.

serenadeveryday April 4, 2010 at 5:44 AM  

So sorry that life has been rough for you but keep your head up! There is always the silver lining. =]

I got knocked out when I had all four wisdom teeth pulled out. They injected an IV into my arm and I was asleep during the whole process. Can you do that? I'm cringing just thinking about the pain you must have gone through.

Maybe you should ask the doctors if it's an allergic reaction. I don't think they should give you the same painkillers if you're allergic to it.
I hope it won't be as bad at the first time.

By the way, thanks for the birthday wishes!
BJs is a restaurant. It's called BJ's Brewery. They are known for their deep dish pizzas. Yummy. I don't know if they are popular or not. I think it depends where you live.


<3 Serena.

rene April 4, 2010 at 6:31 PM  

Hi Jenny! Haha. Am I too whiny? I think I am just complaining too much. HAHAHA.

But the funny thing is I ate that painkiller before just probably 2 or 4 tablets the whole day. But my toothache was so bad I ate 8 tablets that day. 4 at one shot at night. So I think it is the dosage?

You mean you can't take any type of painkillers?! So what do you do when you are experiencing pain?

Hi Serena, Silver lining where are you? Come out soon. HAHAHA.
Yea. I only learned about that general anesthesia(where you go to sleep) a few days before I wrote the post! I remember asking someone before but that someone told me there was no such procedure. Blame that someone!! Arghh! So anyway, I can also opt for that now but as it can only be done in the hospital, the wait is up to several weeks.

They have given me another painkillers. I only ate one tablet so far and no reaction to it yet. So hopefully it's ok!

Thank you! Both of you! I love to read long comments. HAHAHA.

Jenny April 5, 2010 at 7:50 AM  

Allergic to painkillers? Oh wow that blows. They're the best things in the world after people are done putting needs and stuff in you xD

Jenny April 6, 2010 at 2:38 AM  

Hey! Oh no, you're not too whiny at all!

I can't take prescription painkillers. Only gentle, store bought ones. When I have surgeries I instead take many store bought ones. They're weaker but don't make me sick :P

Take care sweetie~~

Giovanna April 6, 2010 at 9:57 AM  

So sorry to hear that sweetie, hope you get better soon.
xoxo
Giovanna
www.bohomarket.blogspot.com

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP