Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Slowest weekend ever

Today is such a slow and boring day. I was all dressed up to go walk around town abit and maybe grab some magazines and shop for some footwear with the bf. But none of this happen because he got home after coaching, and was so ill. He was running a high fever and feeling all sore and achy. He already had fever a week back but recovered. Guess it hadn't totally gone away.

I must admit I am not the most motherly girl. I do not have this motherly nature in me. I cannot take care of anyone. Even if when I am ill, I do not need to be taken care of. I just think that the person taking care of me will be so bored! Plus constantly looking at my sick and half dead face. I can take care of a sick dog or animal because they won't look sick. I have this mentality that looking at my sick face will somehow suck all the energy and drive from the person taking care of me.

And I have to work next weekend. Sucks.

5 comments:

m.fay August 1, 2010 at 11:58 PM  

yout blog is fun, happy to find it.

m.fay
http://www.amateurcouture.com

hope you stop by and say hello.

Jenny August 3, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

Well here's hoping he recovers quickly & you don't catch it!!

serenadeveryday August 4, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

Don't think too much about next weekend. You'll have plenty of weekends to enjoy and go out with the bf. =]

That's interesting that you think that way. I never really thought that taking care of someone would suck the energy from me. {*hmmm} I guess it depends who it is and how sick they are. I know I do get scared of being close to sick people when they are sick cause I tend to get ill easily. =p


<3s Serena.

rene August 5, 2010 at 9:31 PM  

Hi m.fay, Thanks for popping by.

Hi Serene, Where have you been?!
No. That is the thing. The bf does not work office hours. Haha! When I said 'suck the energy from me', I meant I will feel tired looking at them sleeping or feeling so weak. Not really sucking my energy away! HAHA.

Ashley Dy August 13, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

Lovin your blog!

i hope you can join my giveaway for singapore-based fashion lovers: http://candykawaiilover.blogspot.com/2010/08/giveaway-pearlavish-dresses.html

xo
ashley

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP