Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cher 15th Anniversary Mook + Sweet X Rich

Happy Kinokuniya Haul!

Sweet came with a little newsletter of Rinka's wedding!
Some scans.
I always like back view photos. Look at the romantic settings.

Keyword of her wedding plans.

She looks so prettyyy in that gown!!

Love the hand bouquet too.

A Rich Lunch Tote.

How cute is this?
The drawstring cloth is made of satin.


You open the box.

Nautical & denim is in now.

The inside of the pouch.

Inside of bag.

I saw this model before in Mini, and I don't think she's hot or cute or suitable for Cher line of clothes.

I get to go out that day because my brother was off. I got to give him some credit. He's been letting me go out whenever he's off. Hehe.

I finally know how to take a decent closeup of my eyemake!

It wasn't exactly finished. My lashes are not done yet. Haha.

Again, not the finished look. I have the tendency to apply lip products only after I leave the house!

3 comments:

Yumeko February 26, 2010 at 3:06 AM  

you are rocking that hairstyle
love it!

Jenny February 26, 2010 at 1:21 PM  

i love that cher bag. it's to cute :D

Jenny February 27, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

OMG I could cry at the Rinka pictures D:, so beautiful!

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP