Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My skin at her worst

My followup with the dermatologist is in a few days time. These pics were taken a day before I went to the doc.
My skin was flaky as you can see from the pic.

The doc mainly said my skin was irritated and dry. So she gave me a hydrating serum, moisturiser, a capsule like oil mask and a SOS cream for itch and pimple. The SOS cream work like magic! It makes my pimple disappear the next morning!

It was itchy too!!
One of the brown dot is my mole, the rest I don't know what it is. Haha.

I think this pic shows the bumps clearer. According to the doc, the bumps are clogged pores. Until today, the bumps are still there but they are smaller and lesser.

Have to end the post with a nicer photo of myself!

2 comments:

Popcorn February 2, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

oh no.... :(
Hope your skin gets better soon! :)
awww you look so cute!!!!
haha i have bumps on my forehead too

rene February 4, 2010 at 12:54 PM  

Hey Popcorn,
Hehe. Thanks.
It's getting better already. Just wondering if I should cont with the doctor's skincare. I'm always so tempted to try new products in the market, don't u? Haha.
The bumps come and go....

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP