Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 26, 2010

Stripe On & What are they?

Remember I wanted to get a striped long sleeves from Mango a while back? But didn't get it because the cutting didn't really fit. I found another one from Zara that fits so well! All these coordinates from ViVi makes me feel that it was such a good buy though I'm really cash stripped now.

I have yet to finish flipping the mag so it was only just now that I found these few pages!



I like this coordinate(main pic) so much! And wanted to put together something similar. But I feel that my light washed denim shorts was too short, my high waisted denim was too dark.

So I ended up with this.
Then I realize just now that the 1st pic had a coordinate like this. And I'm so proud of myself. I should be a stylist. LOL. Which makes me think of another post I could write on.

(I am in love with the Cher handbag. Keke.)
Stripes on dresses! Look at the socks with heels. I think they are VERY cute. Although I know this socks+heels look has been around, I never dare to try it. But its too cute and it is definitely easy to put together, so I might try soon!

I'm loving these thick and big hairbow! I like that they are not those stiffy type of bows. They are not so 'well constructed', don't you think?

They are in ViVi too. Press for Rosebullet.
I think Marie looks kinda scary in this pic. In the next page(I didn't post it), she was also winking her eyes. Its just too much! Especially with the heavy eyemake.

Are the hair bows tied out of a bandanna?

I love these Mickey cropped sweat tees!! PLUS they comes with the hair bow thingy! Even though Rosebullet is sold here, it is so damn expensive.

If anybody knows where to get hold of these hair bows please let me know!

Please !! It's been SO hot that guess wad? I've got eczema. I'll talk about it in another post.

1 comments:

freshelle February 27, 2010 at 1:01 AM  

stripes are really popular this season, i gotta get myself some stripes clothing as well! love the top you have on here.

& thanks for your comment. i have really sensitive/ezcema prone skin so i try not to use toner unless it's really gentle. i've been holding off on trying the st ives one because it does contain alcohol...

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP