Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Haircut & color

Got a haircut! I was quite sick of the concave bob. So after it grew out I decided to change a hairstyle. Still a bob because its too short to change it to anything else.

But I got bangs! My face was icky, I'll leave u with some cute cartoons instead. Haha!

And color! The last time I colored my hair was 17 or 18? Haha. Sooo long ago! So I really didn't know what shade is suitable for me. I ended up with a warm reddish brown. The color doesn't show very well in the photo.

Oh... and I went to a new Japanese salon instead of my usual stylist. She was fully booked all the way til Chinese New Year. I think changing a stylist is a good idea. I was with my old stylist for 6 or 7 years and she sort of 'controls' the hairstyle for me, if you get what I mean.
And the new stylist that cut my hair is quite a cutie!
He was very patient and I like that he takes the extra mile to explain while cutting or blow drying my hair. His voice is very gentle may I add.

2 comments:

MilknCookiie February 9, 2010 at 11:36 PM  

So cute! Seems like a lot of people are opting for a shorter cut nowadays. Ara, I wish I had a gentle hair stylist too~

★ Cookiie

StuddedLilly February 10, 2010 at 3:36 PM  

i think you look cute!! i always wanted to go short like that, but never got the guts to..but when i see other girls do it, i would go like.." thats so cute"

xo

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP