Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

More Jill Stuart Love

The bf's mum got me another 2 Jelly Eye Color to add to my collection!

They are from left, Midnight Shine and Vintage Decor.

Here is Midnight Shine, a deep dark blue.

And Vintage Decor, a very wearable dark brown.

Swatches. Including Crystal Sky, a deep cool purple, which I did not swatch previously.

From left. Crystal Sky, Vintage Decor and Midnight Shine.

I think in this picture you can't really tell the difference in Crystal Sky and Midnight Shine.

3 comments:

Cat May 6, 2010 at 1:40 AM  

Oh my, the packaging is just a pretty as the lovely color with in!!!! :)

serenadeveryday May 7, 2010 at 2:32 PM  

AHH!!! JILL STUART! You're one lucky girl. I wish they sold Jill Stuart in the states. =( It's so hard to find.
The packaging is so adorable and I love the product. I think all three of the colors are gorgeous. I like how they are shimmery.

Totally random but your wall paper is really cute.


<3 Serena.

Ahleessa May 8, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

They're so gorgeous from packaging to the shimmery color!

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP