Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Should I do more FOTD posts?

Life is pretty boring these days for me. I have been sending resumes and watching dramas. Nothing productive! There is nothing else I could ask for except for an interview for a position in the industry that I longed to work in. But yesterday I went for an interview at the Zoo! It was quite exciting. I was hoping they would call me and they did! It is quite difficult to get shortlisted for an interview at the Zoo so it was totally unexpected. Well.... we'll see how it goes.

I don't even know if you guys like to see my face or a FOTD post. But since I have already taken these photos, i might as well do a post. I can always just delete it. HAHAHA.
Please let me know if you like to see this type of post?

My lashes are so sparse compared to Ai's! I really love Ai's lashes!


On cheek.
I used the highlighter from the Maquillage Face Creator for my under eye area and nose bridge.

On eyes.

On lips.

My first nude pink lipstick.
#01 Pink Sand from Estee Lauder Signature Lipstick.
It is very creamy and one of my favorite lipstick!

Finished look.


I'm wearing a F21 Heritage denim romper from Tori!


Lastly, my package has finally reached into the safe arms of Jenny! I am so happy that she likes the dress and everything else that was in the package! It really made my day when I read about it on her blog! Hehe! I love how the dress looks on her!

Please contact me if you wish to get your hands on dresses like that. =)

And and!! I want to thank all my new followers and followers for reading, commenting and following my humble blog. I really am very thankful that I got 30 followers now!
I started off blogging without thinking that anyone would be interested in my life or what I wear or buy.... so this is all very encouraging and fun! HAHAHA.

Thank you all!!!

8 comments:

Mandy March 27, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

Ooh me, me! I also saw the dress you sent Jenny and I would love to get my hands on one - if the prices are reasonable. >___, Haha. Poor student talking here.

Please e-mail me at

iimandytran [at] aim.com

By the way, congratulations on the 30 followers! =)

MissS.elle March 27, 2010 at 10:51 PM  

Hi Rene! <3 your FOTD post! :D I'm a new follower plz visit/follow my blog too ^_^

Sh-Sh-Sh-Shaira! March 28, 2010 at 4:46 PM  

Do more FOTD posts!
And ur sweet to send a present to Jenny!

Jenny March 29, 2010 at 8:22 AM  

Awe you're tiny girl XDDD!!! I have the same romper, it's so adorable.

Love your makeup too. Especially that lip shade!

Hope you get a call back from the Zoo! That would be awesome!

rene March 29, 2010 at 6:34 PM  

Hi Mandy, I emailed you =)

Hi LittoMoka, Thank you!

Hi Shaira, I will try to do more FOTD posts but I think my makeup always look about the same. HAHAHA. I don't do smokey nor do I have alot of eyeshadow palette to begin with. LOL.

Hey Jenny! You know what. I think we should be about the same built! Judging by the photo of you in the dress. Well, I am actually quite the normal size in Singapore. Or even slightly tall in other Asian countries. But maybe I am tiny in European or Western countries!
I hope they'll call too!

serenadeveryday April 1, 2010 at 3:06 PM  

YES! Do more FOTDs!! I like the shadow and how you added blue on the outer corners. I think you look really pretty and I love your style. =]

My dog is a mix: Yorkie, Maltese, Bischon. He's a spoiled pup. Actually he isn't really a pup anymore. Turned 3 a few days ago. {*hehe} But he still acts like a puppy.

I know exactly how you feel. Doing nothing much but sending out your resume and hoping for the best. I'm doing exactly the same thing. I wish you the best of luck though!! Hope you find your dream job soon.


<3 Serena.

rene April 4, 2010 at 6:15 PM  

Hi Serena, awww...thank you *blush*
Wow! 3 breeds cross! Some dogs don't look very cute when cross with the wrong breeds. But he is a cutie!

Unknown April 11, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

I love the lipstick on you. It really matches you! :D I love creamy lipsticks that feel like lip balm :) You look so pretty when you smile! :D

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP