Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 28, 2010

I love Watson

I really think the buyer of Watsons (drugstore) is my long lost twin. He/she is bringing in all the brands that I love or have been wanting to try! All launching in a matter of days in between!

I remember mentioning somewhere that Herbacin is my favorite hand cream. And look! I used to ask the bf's aunt to buy them for me from Hong Kong. I bought my first Herbacin hand cream from Hong Kong when I visited last year.


Then there's Hada Labo by Rohto-Mentholatum! OMG. I've read all the raves of their Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion! It is their star product. A bottle is sold every 4 seconds in Japan! I can't wait to try it. I've just bought their face wash as I'm out of it. Although the dermatalogist told me I should skip toner in my skincare regime, I think this toner won't harm.


And then there's Aqualabel by Shiseido! Actually I don't know their products in details but since I always see them being introduced or recommended in Jap mags or Taiwan beauty programme, 女人我最大 (Nu Ren Wo Zui Da) or magazines like Queens, they should be good.



Aaaahhhhh. I'm a happy girl. Now all I have to do is to decide which or what to buy. Hee!

edited: That's only for skincare. For makeup, there's Dolly Wink, Kiss me Heroine and Skin 79!

6 comments:

MilknCookiie May 28, 2010 at 4:13 AM  

Haha, you're a lucky girl. :P I've never heard of Herbacin, have your ever done a review about it?

★ Cookiie

Unknown May 28, 2010 at 5:43 AM  

i dont think i've ever seen shiseido aqualabel! the products look so interesting :P please post of you paln on buying anything from that line!

Unknown May 28, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

Interesting products :) Never heard of the hand cream before but I hope you do a review! :D

StuddedLilly May 28, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

watson is my must-go stop when i visit HK, love the varieties of brands they carry! specially those japanese skincare stuff. now you got me thinking of it lol
xxjess

dblchin (double chin) June 1, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

yes dear! Hada labo is madly raved in Singapore... awesome right! I really luv their lotion

serenadeveryday June 2, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

I wish US had all these products. They sound wonderful. =( {*BOO} I guess some day when I go visit Asia I'll have to look for these products. But until then I'll just read about them in blogs. Thanks for sharing!!


<3s Serena.

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP