Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 28, 2010

I love Watson

I really think the buyer of Watsons (drugstore) is my long lost twin. He/she is bringing in all the brands that I love or have been wanting to try! All launching in a matter of days in between!

I remember mentioning somewhere that Herbacin is my favorite hand cream. And look! I used to ask the bf's aunt to buy them for me from Hong Kong. I bought my first Herbacin hand cream from Hong Kong when I visited last year.


Then there's Hada Labo by Rohto-Mentholatum! OMG. I've read all the raves of their Super Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Lotion! It is their star product. A bottle is sold every 4 seconds in Japan! I can't wait to try it. I've just bought their face wash as I'm out of it. Although the dermatalogist told me I should skip toner in my skincare regime, I think this toner won't harm.


And then there's Aqualabel by Shiseido! Actually I don't know their products in details but since I always see them being introduced or recommended in Jap mags or Taiwan beauty programme, 女人我最大 (Nu Ren Wo Zui Da) or magazines like Queens, they should be good.



Aaaahhhhh. I'm a happy girl. Now all I have to do is to decide which or what to buy. Hee!

edited: That's only for skincare. For makeup, there's Dolly Wink, Kiss me Heroine and Skin 79!

6 comments:

MilknCookiie May 28, 2010 at 4:13 AM  

Haha, you're a lucky girl. :P I've never heard of Herbacin, have your ever done a review about it?

★ Cookiie

Jenny May 28, 2010 at 5:43 AM  

i dont think i've ever seen shiseido aqualabel! the products look so interesting :P please post of you paln on buying anything from that line!

Rainy Days and Lattes May 28, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

Interesting products :) Never heard of the hand cream before but I hope you do a review! :D

StuddedLilly May 28, 2010 at 8:34 PM  

watson is my must-go stop when i visit HK, love the varieties of brands they carry! specially those japanese skincare stuff. now you got me thinking of it lol
xxjess

dblchin June 1, 2010 at 10:46 AM  

yes dear! Hada labo is madly raved in Singapore... awesome right! I really luv their lotion

Serena June 2, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

I wish US had all these products. They sound wonderful. =( {*BOO} I guess some day when I go visit Asia I'll have to look for these products. But until then I'll just read about them in blogs. Thanks for sharing!!


<3s Serena.

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee

Follow by Email

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards

Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP