Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

FOTD for a work day

I am always quite embarrassed to post FOTD posts because mine look so boring and I don't think I'm good with all the eyeshadow blending and colors! But some small small handful of you did like it so here goes!

This was for a work day. I had to meet some clients after work for some drinks so I dressed up a bit and put more effort on my makeup. I usually don't put eyeshadow during workdays. This is a very wearable look. I love browns eyeshadow.

Products used.



Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer followed by Jill Stuart Jelly Eye color in Vintage Decor all over lid. Darkest brown from MM Look On palette BR751 near eyelash.

Cheek colour used.

Lippie used.

Finished look.


1/2 OOTD. The bathroom lighting in the office is bad.

My boss happen to love the outfit and wants me to dress like this everyday. I usually don't dressed up for most days.

Closeup of my new blouse. It was a bargain!


Hope you like this post!

4 comments:

Unknown June 2, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

Don't ever feel embarrassed to put your FOTD :) You look so cute! Not boring at all :)

Love your outfit!

Jenny June 2, 2010 at 11:16 PM  

I love your blouse!
babe, whr did u get it from? (:*

rene June 5, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

Hi Rainy Days and Lattes, thanks!

Hi Jen, what have you been up to?! got it from Tangs! It was the 2nd last piece for size S. I got it for $30 I think. The material and cutting is well worth more than that! It was on 50/30% off I think.

Shilka June 7, 2010 at 2:18 AM  

You look jaw-droping awesome girl! More FOTD and LOTD plx plx plx :D

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP