Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I will cook for you...

If you buy me this pink heart shaped ceramic pot!!

and the rest of the pink set.

The bf's mum made popiah this weekend.

All the ingredients. I did my part too. I sliced 2 stalks of leeks! Before heading out to the gym and pool with my gf. I was already running late, but his mum was hinting that I should helped. So I did.


This has got to be my shortest post ever. This week was hectic. My room floors were getting retiled so I slept at my bff's place for a night before going over to the bf's for the weekends. Then I got home just now and had to repack everything back into my room. It took me 5 hours. So I cleared out some clothes and other stuffs. Which I'll show in my next post!

Back to work tomorrow. Argh. Super loooong day tomorrow. Dread.

2 comments:

Shilka May 17, 2010 at 12:20 PM  

Awww those pots are so cute! I wonder how durable is the enamel.

And isn't it funny how we often need a renovation or some other reason, to get down and clean out our closet and stuff? I think I need this sort of motivation T_T

Take care!

Jenny May 17, 2010 at 10:27 PM  

I might actually like cooking if I had those adorable housewares!

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP