Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Mags galore

So I was clearing out my stuffs the other day, and thought I'll show you guys my magazine collections. It is nothing compared to Jenny's!

I used to love Mischa Barton. I haven't been following her news so often nowadays. Except that I know she did drugs and got so much bigger in size. But I think she's back to her healthy and gorgeous self now!


I haven't been buying Teen Vogue as often now too.

Non-no from year 2005!


More Teen Vogue and those below them are ViVi.

After throwing out those very old issues.


And I found this! A list of things I wanna do with the future bf. I don't have a bf at that time. I remember I wrote these while I was working part time in a feng shui shop!


Do you collect your magazines too? I would love to see your collection!

Yet another episode with my father again, not me this time, my brother. I sort of grew tired of his comments and his usual 'declarations'. EQ EQ.

5 comments:

MilknCookiie May 23, 2010 at 11:57 PM  

Woo, helloo magazine collection. I'm a slob when it comes to keeping things tidy, so I can't collect magazines for very good reasons, haha.

How many things of that list is already checked? :P

★ Cookiie

Jenny May 24, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

Oh!!! So many Non-no's! *thumbs up!!*

serenadeveryday May 26, 2010 at 3:46 PM  

Wow Rene!! That is a crazy magazine collection.
I think the only magazines I have now are the Japanese Fashion ones that I buy randomly. I don't have the $$ to buy them every month so I usually get ones I like and wouldn't mind looking through over and over again. I'm not Japanese so I can't read them; I only look at the photos. Silly huh? But I really enjoy looking through them. I have less than 15 so that isn't much of a collection. {*hehe}

Hope things work out with your dad. =/ I haven't had my parents breathing down my neck for a long time. They're very laid back.

The pink heart shaped ceramic pot is SO adorable from your previous post. I'd want it!!


<3s Serena.

serenadeveryday May 26, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

PS. How did your bangs turn out? You commented that you went to the salon a few days ago. Did you get them fixed?

rene May 27, 2010 at 7:34 PM  

Hi cookiie, well... I would say 90%? hehe!

Hi Serena, I haven't been buying them too for the past 4 months! I kinda miss them. Haha. But work's been too busy. I am like you! I don't read Japanese. I just look at the photos. Haha!

Parents that are laid back should be so much easier to live with.

Yeah... I just trim it. Haha! I'll post a FOTD for my next post! You'll see! Though there isn't much diff. Haha!

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP