Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

More brunch session please.

I have been meaning to post these photos of my brunch session with a gf.

I love the idea of brunch and high teas on weekends. Those cakes, pastries, scones, sandwiches, waffles..... accompanied with teas and coffee. Aaahhhh.... what a luxurious treat. But sadly, I haven't had the chance to go for them often. It is either I just cannot get out of bed early enough or when I can wake up early, nobody wants to go with me!

Saddest of all,
I haven't had high tea with the bf before!! Sometimes I do feel that high tea or brunch is a bit girly for guys. Sipping tea from tea cups or taking a scones from the 3 tiered cake stand. Haha.


The gf recommends The Marmalade Pantry.

Scrambled eggs and house -cured salmon.

Her Mango Lassis.

Can't do without coffee! Ice Mocha. Yes! With a scoop of Vanilla ice-cream.

My Caramelized Pear and Salted Caramel bread pudding.

Her Chocolate Fudge cake. The ice-cream was an additional order.




I tried something new for my eyemake. Not sure if you can tell from the photo. I used a green eyeliner to line my bottom lash line. Got the inspiration from one of the recent issue of Teen Vogue.

1 comments:

Jenny August 3, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

The food looks AMAZING!!! & you're adorable :D

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP