Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Oh Bali.

Considering the trip was 8 days, the quantity of photos I took was pathetically small! I should have purchased a card with a bigger memory space before the trip.

Here are some of the photos (from my camera).

Not sure what to begin with. How about my check in luggage?

Big guy getting some shelter from the heat under our deck chair.

I fed him some water from my palm.

Motorbikes are everywhere.

One of the most delish meal I had in Bali. Dirt cheap.


Went for couple spa. Hee! My first time at a spa! Whats more, with the bf.

This is a dessert store! Satisfied my sweet tooth.

Awww.

Ice cream man!

How they stored their surfboards.


Magazines and book 'store'.

I just love the whole outlook and country style design of this restaurant. They served such awesome pizza!

Club scene.


That's all for now. I need to zzz. Hope you like them!

3 comments:

Shilka July 20, 2010 at 1:21 AM  

Looks like you had a pleasant trip :D But whats with the number of dogs? So many people take their pets to the beach? :O

rene July 20, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

Hi Shilka, No! They are all strays. There are a lot of stray dogs in Bali. Especially at the beaches. But the sweet thing is, the locals gave them collars. They are all well treated.

Jenny July 21, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

I can feel the beach air just looking at these!!

AW~ I love your Rich brand bag!

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP