Powered by Blogger.

Friday, July 2, 2010

Mina and Nonno outtakes

Vivi was sold out and I just cant leave Kinokuniya without buying any magazines when there is a 20% store wide discount for members!

My second favorite Non-no. Mina is coming to be one of my favorite too.

Check out the Wedding Specials! So inspiring! Hehe.

Love this! Perfect for beach wedding right? Flip flops and sandals with wedding gown!!

I have forgotten her name, but she is fast becoming my favorite model.

I want my long locks back.....


Close up.


I love that they include crop hair models under the styling section.



Hope you like them as much as I do too! I will do another entry for Non-no!

1 comments:

Jenny July 9, 2010 at 8:06 PM  

Casual wedding looks are so great!

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP