Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cure Natural Aqua Gel

I bought this recently as I am out of an exfoliating scrub.
It is made with 90% acidic free water without preservatives.
In Japan, it is said that 1 bottle is sold every 30 seconds.
This is without any advertising efforts or celebrity endorsement.


Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Acrylates/c10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Dicocodimonium chloride, Steartrimonium bromide, Aloe babadensis extract, Ginkgo biloma extract, Rosemary leaf extract, Butlyene glycol.



It is like a gel when pumped out.


After massaging it onto your skin, it turns liquid like and
dissolve into little white residues.


I really love how gentle it is on the skin and after washing it off,
my skin is instantly smoother and brighter.
And I mean really smooth and soft.

And you know how important it is to remove those dead skin cells in order for any serums and moisturiser to penetrate and absorb by your skin.

However, it did not do much for blackheads.
But I've only used it twice...

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP