Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Recent buys and Carbon Footprint

Im finally back at my home. I've been at my bf's place because of work and finally I've got a few off days in a row. I don't like to come back home sometimes.
Nothing to do with my parents or anything. Some other issues.
But other than those issues, I love to be back because it is still my home.
I can watch the tv anytime. I like my couch better.
I got all my coffee and tea in my cupboard.
But most importantly, I can use my laptop!
Because my bf's younger bro park at the comp 24/7.

Which bring me to the topic of Carbon Footprint.
Carbon Footprint is the total set of greenhouse gas emmission causes by an individual or organization.
I think my bf's family have to plant 1000000 trees to offset their carbon footprint.
I get really annoyed when they do not off their switches.
The kids would on the tv, the comp, the fan, the lights when they are in the living room.
Half of the time, nobody is actually watching the tv or using the fan in the living room.
What's worse if that they'll not off anything and go to bed. Grrrrrr.....
When I let know to my bf, he said that they are brought up this way.
I can't stand pampered kids.
And I thought it was just the kids. But boy was i wrong.
Even my bf's parents do the same thing.
The one that wakes up in the middle of the night to off all the switches is the grandma.
Im brought up to off the lights when I leave a room and to off the water heater when Im done showering. My dad of course wasn't thinking about GHG but bills. HAHA.

You can calculate your Carbon Footprint here if you are interested!

OK! Enough reading.
Here are some recent purchases and random pictures.


Some hair products. Both from Liese.
They look so cute!


Check this out.



1. Kanebo Tiffa Rose bodybutter
2. L'Occitane Rose Hydrating Face Mist
3. Kate Diamond Cut

Yes. I love rose scented products!


From ViVi.
A look created with the eyeshadow palette!

Talking about looks.
I love these looks!
How about you? Let me know what to buy to create these looks please!



I like the eyeshadow colour.
Its not like brown but not like orange too.
It did say it was created with the Lunasol palette,
but it's too pricey!


Uber cute pink cheeks!! I love it!
Sexy nude lips and bronze cheeks.


My bf look so funny cos his plastic glasses are reflective.

Lastly, I want to thank fuyumini for giving me

Thanks sweets! For thinking of me!

I don't know who to give to because not much bloggers know me and vice versa.
LOL.

5 comments:

Anonymous August 17, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

Hi love, I love the diamond cut palette! Did you try it out yet? Looks really pretty on the model. :) I like the pink cheeks look so I'm putting NARS blush on my wishlist... do you know if that's Desire or Angelika in the magazine?

I hope you like the Rimmel lipsticks as much as I do. Let me know what you think. :)

rene August 17, 2009 at 9:16 PM  

Hi sweets! No, I have yet to try it out. Will let you know once I tried!
Hmm...it only state that its colour 4001. Hope you can check with this number. Let me know too! But NARS is pricey and I can only get it online.

Thanks for reading!

MilknCookiie August 19, 2009 at 5:58 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
MilknCookiie August 19, 2009 at 6:01 AM  

I always look at those magazines and wonder what palettes they are and if I can buy those too. And then I wonder if I can recreate the look..haha, I sound too much like a beginner. ^^;;

I see that you just started blogging like I do, so I just wanted to say hi. :)

- Cookiie♥

rene August 22, 2009 at 12:53 PM  

Hi cookiie!

Thanks for dropping by!

About Me

My photo
full of love♡, passionate about life, little girl at heart♡, unrealistic at times cos I dream too much. Find me here ♥tumblr ♥facebook ♥poupee
poupeegirl fashion brand community

Thanks for following!!

My Tracks

thank you for the awards

thank you for the awards


Live Traffic Feed

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP